Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made EZ Series - Stuff you NEED to know about your Parrots - All 14 issues - Special price on all 14 pdfs
$95 - a value of well over of $120
I will personally send these 14 .pdfs to you email address so I have to have the address. Some buyers have had trouble getting their .pdf copies through ETSY so I will send them to you.
Important Topics to Help you Understand and Keep Your Parrots Happy and Healthy.
1. Aging and Elderly Parrots - and How to keep your Parrot Healthy from the start so they Age Well
2. Parrot Anatomy and Grooming - Understanding the way your parrot's body works and Why it is Important - with a section on feathers and grooming
3. Parrot Behavior - Understanding Why Parrots Act the way they do and how to Change Negative Behavior to Positive Behavior
4, Parrot Body Language - Reading Your Parrot's Body Language to Know what it Means
5. Parrot Basic Care - Understanding how to set up Your Parrots Environment and other Care Issues
6. Parrot Feather Destructive -Understand Why Parrots Pluck and it is Most Often Caused by Health Problems, Environmental Toxins and Bad Diet and only sometimes behavior
7. Parrot Health - Helping you page a Healthy Life Span, Diseases of Parrots, an What is Killing our Beloved Parrots Before their Time
8. Parrot Nutrition - Healthy Fresh Foods and the Strong Logical Argument Against Highly Processed Pelleted Diets
9. Parrot Emotional Health - Protecting your Parrot from Trauma, Gradual Introduction of New situations and Objects, Helping Fearful and Phobic Parrots
10. Parrot Play: Developing Curiosity and Intelligence and To Information
11. Parrot Play: Building Trust with Your Parrot Through Instructional Interaction, Games and Play
12. Parrot Screaming - Understanding Why Parrots Scream and Preventing and Solving Excessive and Manipulating Screaming
13. Parrot Sexual Behavior - Understanding How we Encourage it, What it looks like, When it can be a Health Problem and how to Lessen it
14. Parrot Socialization - Understanding the Importance of Early Socialization and Continuing Socialization and How to Keep Your Parrots Tame
Shipping from United States
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.