Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: The Importance of Early and Continuing Socialization .pdf
WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
- Why Early Socialization is Critically Important for a Companion Parrot's Success in Life
- Teaching Babies their Physical and Emotional Skills to Adapt to Life as a Companion Parrot,
- Games to Play with Your Young Parrot,
- Encouraging a Young Parrot's Curiosity and Intelligence,
- Problems with Production Breeding,
- Maintaining Socialization Techniques to Keep Your Parrot Tame and Social
- Myths and Misinformation about "Spoiling" Baby Parrots and more
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.