Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff you Need to Know about Feather Destructive Behavior in Companion Parrots .pdf
WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
- Basic Feather Information,
- Preening and Normal Feather Loss,
- Feather and Skin Care,
- Grooming, -
- Blood Feathers,
- Possible Causes and Possible Cures,
- Possible Physical and Environmental, Nutritional Causes,
- Don't Feed a Gimmick Pelleted Food,
- Trusting the Pet Food Industry?,
- A Quality Healthy Fresh Food Diet,
- Humidity and Bathing,
- Lighting and Clean Air,
- The Need for Stimulation,
- Injury and Trauma,
- Behavioral Considerations,
- Poor Early Socialization,
- Sexual Behavior and Feather Picking,
- Pluckers are not Necessarily Unhappy!,
- Ignore the Picking,
- Working with a Phobic or Traumatized Parrot,
- Amazon Foot Necrosis,
- Mutilation, Is There Hope?
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series (14 vol so far) to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.