Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff You Need to Know About Your Parrot's Emotional Health: Including Helping Fearful and Phobic Parrots
WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
Sally Blanchard's Stuff You Need to Know About Your Parrot's Emotional Health: Including Helping Fearful and Phobic Parrots
- Important Concepts with Fearful and Phobic Parrots,
- Keeping your parrot emotionally healthy,
- Preventing Fearful and Phobic Behavior,
- The Results of Poor Early Socialization,
- Re-socializing a Fearful Parrot,
- Introducing New Situations to a Fearful Parrot,
- The Difference Between Fearful and Phobic Parrots,
- The Chair Exercise,
- the Neutral Room,
- Teaching Your Parrot Self-soothing Techniques,
- Parrots Need Social Security,
- Some Success Stories and more...
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series (14 vol so far) to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.