Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff you Need to Know about Companion Parrot Environmental Issues and Care
(As with all of the Parrots Made E-Z publications, Play Part II will be sent to your e-mail as a .pdf by EYSY)
- Optimizing the Environment,
- Things that Shouldn't be Done Without Serious Consideration,
- Setting up Your Parrot's Living Area (Including Cages, Play Gyms, Food Bowls and Foraging, Privacy Needs. Toys, Perches, Swings, Sleeping Cages, Lighting, Humidity, Air Cleaners, Outdoor Aviaries),
- Keeping Your Parrot Emotionally Healthy and Safe, - Household Dangers and Toxins,
- Play and Toy Safety,
- Basics of Bathing and Showering,
- Basic Grooming for Parrots, -
The Psychological Importance of Food
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume(14) of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)