WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff you Need to Know about Companion Parrot Behavior
- What Makes your Parrot a Parrot Behavioraly,
- It's Never the Parrot's Fault,
- A Few Absolutes about Parrot Behavior,
- The Three Levels of Attention,
- Anticipation of Need,
- Rules for Letting Your Parrot on Your Shoulder,
- The Importance of Stick Training,
- Basic Principles of Parrot Behavior and How They Apply to Our Companion Parrots,
- Twenty-five Concepts of Nurturing Guidance.
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series (14 publication so far) to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.