Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff you Need to Know about Keeping Your Companion Parrot Healthy
WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
- The Not Always Signs of Parrot Dis-ease,
- Noticing the Symptoms of a Sick Bird,
- If Your Parrot Is Sick and Needs Treatment,
- Your Veterinarian's 'Perchside' Manner,
- Finding a Real Avian Veterinarian,
- A C.A.S. is Not a Veterinarian,
- Quarantine Issues,
- Fomites as Disease Transmitters,
- Basic Information about Specific Diseases and Health Problems in Parrots,
- Household Dangers and Toxins
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series (14 vol. so far) to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.