Sally Blanchard's Parrots Made E-Z: Stuff you Need to Know about Anatomy, Grooming, and What Makes Your Parrot 'Tick"
(As with all of the Parrots Made E-Z publications, Play Part II will be sent to your e-mail as a .pdf by EYSY)
- What Makes a Parrot a Parrot,
- Basic Anatomy of a Parrot's Body,
- Digestive System and how it works,
- Uropygeal or preen gland,
- Facts about Feathers,
- Facts about Parrot Eyes and Vision,
- Facts about Parrot Legs and Feet,
- Facts about Parrot Beaks,
- Positive Grooming Techniques for Wings,
- Toes and Beaks,
- Blood feathers,
- Making the Decision to Trim Wings or Not, and more ...
I wrote the Parrots Made E-Z Series to help parrot caregivers understand the issues involving their parrots that seem to cause the most problems regarding the behavior and care of their birds. Each volume of this series is under $10, is fully illustrated by Sally and provides in-depth information about the topic.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)