Sally Blanchard's Companion Parrot Vocalizations: Dealing with Excessive and Manipulative Screaming with an article on Teaching Parrots to Talk
Written and Illustrated by Internationally-known Parrot Expert Sally Blanchard
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
Sally Blanchard´s parrot illustrations throughout the book.
- easy to prevent - hard to solve,
- screaming as communication,
- different noise tolerance in different people,
- creating new vocal patterns with distractions,
- anticipation of need,
- emotional security,
- understanding contact calls,
- greetings and farewells,
- unacceptable screaming vs acceptable screaming,
- talking and intelligence in parrots,
- verbal and social interactions,
- teaching responsive learning, and much more.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.