WRITTEN AND ILLUSTRATED BY INTERNATIONALLY-KNOWN PARROT EXPERT SALLY BLANCHARD
COMPANION COCKATOOS: Behavior and Care
Written and Illustrated by Internationally Known Parrot Expert, Sally Blanchard
Sally Blanchard´s parrot illustrations are throughout the book.
- feather destructive behavior,
- the need for caregiver consistency,
- early socialization and developing a secure cockatoo personality,
- dealing with flash aggression,
- rescue and re-homed cockatoos,
- reading body language,
- the horrible myth of spoiling baby cockatoos,
- phobic behavior and Nurturing submission,
- verbal communication and screaming,
- species profiles,
- Sally´s consultations with cockatoo caregivers, and much more.