COMPANION COCKATOOS: Behavior and Care
IMPORTANT - IF YOU ORDER THIS .PDF, ETSY WILL SEND YOU AN EMAIL TO DOWNLOAD IT: Please check the email you have given to ETSY and your Spam file if you don't find it.
Written and Illustrated by Internationally Known Parrot Expert, Sally Blanchard
Sally Blanchard´s parrot illustrations are throughout the book.
- feather destructive behavior,
- the need for caregiver consistency,
- early socialization and developing a secure cockatoo personality,
- dealing with flash aggression,
- rescue and re-homed cockatoos,
- reading body language,
- the horrible myth of spoiling baby cockatoos,
- phobic behavior and Nurturing submission,
- verbal communication and screaming,
- species profiles,
- Sally´s consultations with cockatoo caregivers, and much more.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.